Saturday, February 07, 2009

The funniest three minutes you'll see all weekend

I'm not sure if this is hitting theaters this weekend, but if not you can at least enjoy it here.

Writer/director Jody Hill, who created last year's very funny "Foot Fist Way" for Danny McBride to star in (rent it already!), is now back with something called "Observe and Report."

Though I didn't bother to see "Paul Blart: Mall Cop," I can only assume it was a different kind of thing than what Seth Rogen and Mr. Hill have cooked up here for a second flick on the subject (and, just so you can't say I didn't warn you, there is indeed a mall security TV show coming this fall ... who knew it was so fascinating?)

Just one word of warning: This is a red-band trailer, full of f-bombs and other suitably R-rated material. It's also, however, very funny, so enjoy. Now I'm off to see "Coraline" and can't friggin' wait!

3 comments:

Bob said...

Dude! I can't wait!

Sally Belle said...

Anna Faris always plays the same role. ?????

Reel Fanatic said...

She does indeed at that, Sally Belle, and I really wish they would let her break out of that rut, because she is a very talented comedic actress